Two people wanted in connection with a shooting investigation in Pelican Narrows have been arrested, according to RCMP. In an update sent Wednesday, RCMP said Tyrese Sewap and a teen boy who was previously wanted have been arrested. RCMP also said a second teen boy from Pelican Narrows has been charged in the investigation. The boy faces several charges, including aggravated assault, careless use of a firearm, dangerous operation of a motor vehicle, discharging a firearm with intent, robbery with a firearm and flight from police. According to police, the second boy remains wanted on a warrant. Because he is under 18, he cannot be identified under the Youth Criminal Justice Act. Police say they continue to search for him and Mikka McCallum. The investigation has been ongoing since Aug. 7. after police said they received a report of a shooting early in the morning at a home on Linklater Street. Police reported that a group of armed males approached a man and a woman at the home and demanded the keys to their vehicle. During an altercation, a firearm was discharged, seriously injuring both victims. The suspects fled without stealing the vehicle, police said. Officers later found the suspects travelling in a truck and attempted a traffic stop, but the vehicle fled. The truck was later found abandoned and a loaded firearm was seized during a search. Police previously charged William McKay, 24, Mikka McCallum, 18, Tyrese Sewap, 25, and a teen boy in connection with the investigation. Anyone with information about the investigation is asked to contact Pelican Narrows RCMP or Saskatchewan Crime Stoppers.