- Vancouver Island boy hoping to raise awareness about rare and painful disease
- 'Really relieved': Potential kidney transplant no longer delayed by B.C. health-care crisis
- Wild weather, including snow and lightning, persists in April
- Victoria tourism industry hopeful inflation doesn’t curb cruise spending
- Cruise ship season set to get underway in Victoria
- 'Hard to keep in stock': Non-alcoholic beer and cocktails creating buzz on Vancouver Island
- Residents concerned after asbestos found in Vancouver Island water pipes
- Shortage of cold and flu medicine still plaguing Island pharmacies
- Saanich mother and daughter teaching Ukrainian Easter egg art 'pysanky' to inspire hope
- Vancouver Island restaurants opening amid troubled times
- Beloved parts of Old Town exhibit likely to remain at Royal B.C. Museum
- Hundreds of rental units proposed at former Mayfair Lanes bowling alley site in Saanich
- Victoria property taxes could increase by 9% this year
- First of its kind ultrasound clinic opening on Vancouver Island
- New Saanich police service dog brings 'calmness' and 'joy'
- 'It's shocking': Shortage of cold and flu drugs affecting adult medicines too
- Some Island clinics now offering walk-in flu shots for kids
- 'I was so excited': Dog reunited with family 7 days after falling from cliff on Vancouver Island
- Andrew Berry, man convicted of murdering daughters, has appeal dismissed
- Victoria Brain Injury Society launches housing program
Rob joined CTV News Vancouver Island in 2014, after stints working as a reporter and anchor in Alberta and in the Okanagan.
He considers himself to be something of a late-bloomer, having taken the proverbial long road to journalism. He previously worked as a forest firefighter based in the Cariboo-Chilcotin region, and then as a trial lawyer in Vancouver.
Rob is our B.C. legislative reporter. He enjoys covering politics and the courts.
In his spare time, Rob plays golf poorly, runs marathons slowly and enjoys spending time with his family.
BCIT Broadcast Journalism Diploma
UBC Bachelor of Laws
McGill Bachelor of Arts (Political Science)
RTDNA Western Region: Breaking News (2021)
Jack Webster Foundation Fellow (2015)