- 'Their money's gone, my money's gone': Single mothers duped by B.C. rental scam
- Transit commission puts brakes on free bus passes for youth region-wide
- Vancouver Island teens wanted in B.C. homicides believed dead after bodies found
- 'He came back struggling to breathe': B.C. hiker stabs grizzly bear to fend off attack
- Torched car found in Manitoba linked to B.C. homicide suspects: RCMP
- Lights, camera, application: Victoria job fair to feature film opportunities
- 'I crumbled to the ground': B.C. mom on hearing her allegedly abducted daughter was found
- Escaped inmates nabbed after commenting on off-duty Mountie's dog
- Naked man found living in homeowner's RV in pair of Saanich break-ins
- Victoria's Rifflandia Festival to take one-year hiatus
- 'Just make sure he's asleep': Victoria firefighter who pulled cougar from tree
- One arrested after Langford shooting leads to crash
Since joining CTV Vancouver Island as Digital Content Producer, Jeff has reported on a range of island-based stories, from the ongoing saga of tent city to a cougar that sparked a frantic search in a quiet Victoria neighbourhood.
Prior to CTV, Jeff has written lifestyle stories for The Province and has served as Managing Editor for Sad Magazine, an arts and culture quarterly based in Vancouver. He’s had the pleasure of interviewing Canadian artists such as Thunderheist, The Hidden Cameras and Patrick Wolf.
Hailing from the sun-soaked Okanagan Valley, Jeff moved to Vancouver in 2003 and later graduated from Langara College’s journalism program. It was at Langara where he won a Jack Webster Student Journalism Award.
Jeff left CTV News Vancouver Island in 2019.
- 2016 RTDNA Digital Media Award, Small/Medium Market
- 2017 RTDNA Digital Spot News Award
- 2017 Edward R. Murrow Award for Best Website, Small Market
- 2018 RTDNA Digital Media Award, Smal/Medium Market (B.C. Election 2017)