Articles by Anna McMillan
- Graduate students rally for increased funding from Canada
- Replacement secured for 'unsafe' Port Renfrew school with tiny population
- Endangered B.C. orca expected to be released from captivity in Miami
- A place to land, then back to abuse? Vancouver Island woman flags housing gap
- 'Choosing between homelessness and abuse': B.C. housing crisis trapping women in abusive homes
- Pacheedaht requests $24M for new school so students can skip lengthy commute
- Pacheedaht proposing new school to prevent kids from spending hours on bus
- Sooke School District asks province to replace 'unsafe' tiny school in Port Renfrew
- Island Health disputes B.C. doctor's claims that suspension is in retaliation to public criticism
- Employment agency breaking barriers for marginalized people on Vancouver Island
- Victoria women say transitional housing rule pushed them into homelessness
- Royal B.C. Museum returning totem pole to B.C. First Nation
- Nanaimo students urge school to allow club name 'Queer-Straight Alliance'
- Man who shot and killed Langford mother sentenced to life in prison
- 'Watching rights erode away': U.S. woman moving to B.C. over abortion rights
- Overloaded and underfunded: B.C.'s police watchdog calls for funding as investigations slow
- B.C. police dog bites under scrutiny by advocates, oversight agencies
- Mother of missing Duncan, B.C. girl links dispute with father to mask mandate in schools
- Victoria man's disappearance 'completely out of character,' wife says
- 'My little hero': Saanich teen killed in crosswalk memorialized by family
Anna McMillan is an anchor and reporter with CTV News Vancouver Island.
She’s a big believer in community building through critical and compassionate journalism. She reports on social injustice, focusing on reforming systems that serve vulnerable populations.
Anna is from the Prairies. She worked in Edmonton and Saskatoon before moving to the West Coast.