- Island Health provides update on $60M ICU replacement at Nanaimo hospital
- Small earthquake near Victoria lightly felt by residents
- Historic Point Ellice House closing in Victoria
- Police search for suspect after hit and run causes 'extensive damage' in Oak Bay
- Man who allegedly held knife to person's throat arrested after string of robberies in Victoria
- Man arrested after standoff involving reported gun in Campbell River
- Caught on cam: Orcas delight BC Ferries passengers sailing between Vancouver and Victoria
- 104-year-old B.C. veteran to walk 104 laps around retirement home for charity
- Missing man, rowboat located after search off Vancouver Island
- Life-sized driftwood sculpture exhibit to raise money for Vancouver Island wildlife centre
- Victoria police investigate damage to electrical panels at Royal Athletic Park
- Police, military search and rescue crews looking for missing man, boat off Vancouver Island
- Needle attached to toy bow and arrow leads to arrest in Nanaimo: RCMP
- Victoria moving ahead with new single-use container bylaw
- IIO says use of force during Saanich arrest was 'close to the line' in terms of justification
- Laketown Shakedown announces 2023 lineup, including headliner Shaggy
- New $20M BC Transit bus centre coming to Colwood
- Skier sent to hospital after alleged assault on Mt. Washington
- Saanich warns of road closure around Mount Douglas
- Vancouver Island named one of the most beautiful places in the world: CNN
Adam Chan is an Associate Digital Producer for CTV News Vancouver Island who joined the team in September 2019.
He was with the Vancouver Island newsroom during the 2019 federal election and has been covering stories about COVID-19 in Victoria throughout the pandemic.
Chan was born and raised in Victoria and considers it a privilege to hear and share the stories that impact his hometown. Before coming to CTV News, he worked closely with the community as a staff writer for Victoria Buzz.
Chan is a graduate of the University of Victoria and holds a degree in English Literature with a minor in Philosophy.
Outside of work you can find Chan rock climbing, hiking or meeting with friends for a game of Dungeons & Dragons.