- BC Ferries cancels sailings between Vancouver and Victoria
- BC Ferries sees record-breaking number of vehicle passengers
- Vancouver Island University student drowns in Nanaimo lake
- Grizzly bear photographed on Vancouver Island in rare sighting
- Serious crash blocks major street into downtown Victoria
- Dangerous wrong-way driver on Pat Bay highway identified, RCMP say
- New Vancouver-Nanaimo ferry service announces pricing, launch timing
- Extended highway closure expected due to wildfire near Port Alberni
- BC Ferries cancels all Brentwood Bay to Mill Bay sailings
- Driver narrowly misses police officers while driving through Oak Bay roadblock
- End of an era: BC Ferries closes Pacific Buffet
- Uber hosts grand opening at Victoria International Airport
- Severely entangled humpback whale rescued off Haida Gwaii, B.C.
- Nanaimo-Vancouver ferry service takes another step towards launching
- Victoria police promise 'sustained enforcement' at Topaz Park amid growing community concerns
- RCMP investigate vandalism to Langford Pride banners
- Colwood releases thousands of ladybugs to protect trees and parks
- Uber sets launch date for Victoria, Kelowna
- BC Transit warns of potential cancellations in Comox Valley
- B.C. extends old-growth logging deferral in Fairy Creek
Adam Chan is an Associate Digital Producer for CTV News Vancouver Island who joined the team in 2019.
Chan was born and raised in Victoria and considers it a privilege to hear and share the stories that impact his hometown.
He co-authored a story covering the June 2022 bank shooting in Saanich, B.C., that won a 2023 Edward R. Murrow Award for best continuing coverage.
Before coming to CTV News, he worked closely with the community as a staff writer for Victoria Buzz.
Chan is a graduate of the University of Victoria and holds a degree in English Literature with a minor in Philosophy.
Outside of work you can find Chan rock climbing, hiking or meeting with friends for a game of Dungeons & Dragons.