- Road closures coming for Oak Bay half marathon
- BC Transit offering free rides to cyclists in Victoria
- Victoria police seek downtown assault suspect
- 'So disappointed': RCMP investigate arson at Duncan playground
- Demand climbs at BC SPCA pet food banks
- RCMP investigating teen's death in Duncan
- Wallet turned over to Saanich police linked to 1980s police investigation
- Beyond Van Gogh exhibit finally opening in Victoria
- Victoria releases 2nd round of work fleet trading cards
- Victoria video store closing after 40 years
- Island Health warns of potential staffing issues at Saanich Peninsula Hospital ER
- Minor earthquake rumbles south of Victoria
- These 10 B.C. hikes required the most rescues last year
- Brothers arrested after violent Saanich robbery in 2022
- Lake Cowichan urges tubers to avoid fast-flowing river
- Woman saves 2 people from drowning at Thetis Lake
- Man fishing in conservation area near Nanaimo fined $6K, fishing gear seized
- BC Ferries sailings no longer at risk of cancellation
- New Toys "R" Us opening at Uptown mall, another store replacing Bed Bath & Beyond
- Victoria police seek missing man in need of medical treatment
Adam Chan is an Associate Digital Producer for CTV News Vancouver Island who joined the team in 2019.
Chan was born and raised in Victoria and considers it a privilege to hear and share the stories that impact his hometown.
He co-authored a story covering the June 2022 bank shooting in Saanich, B.C., that won a 2023 Edward R. Murrow Award for best continuing coverage.
Before coming to CTV News, he worked closely with the community as a staff writer for Victoria Buzz.
Chan is a graduate of the University of Victoria and holds a degree in English Literature with a minor in Philosophy.
Outside of work you can find Chan rock climbing, hiking or meeting with friends for a game of Dungeons & Dragons.