- BC Transit warns of potential cancellations in Comox Valley
- B.C. extends old-growth logging deferral in Fairy Creek
- Saanich closing part of Shelbourne Street for road construction
- RCMP investigate indecent act involving 14-year-old in Langford
- Victoria school board votes to end police liaison program
- Victoria mortgage broker facing multiple lawsuits has licence suspended
- Victoria mayor pitches new community safety plan
- Alberta woman gets Ferrari impounded after speeding on Malahat
- BC Transit unveils Pride bus in Victoria
- B.C. to set housing goals for 10 major communities under new housing act
- Victoria Royals partner with NHL, VicPD for youth street hockey tournament
- Pat Bay Highway traffic pattern changes coming for overpass construction
- Nanaimo woman, 19, wins U.K. cheese wheel race while unconscious
- Massive superyacht with helicopter pad docks in Victoria
- Saanich police seek man who stole $600 wheel of cheese
- BC Transit warns of possible cancellations in Victoria
- B.C. buys Courtenay motel for supportive housing
- Tent caterpillars infesting Vancouver Island
- Police seize drugs, gold Desert Eagle pistol in Vancouver Island busts
- Uber launching in Victoria and Kelowna next week
Adam Chan is an Associate Digital Producer for CTV News Vancouver Island who joined the team in 2019.
Chan was born and raised in Victoria and considers it a privilege to hear and share the stories that impact his hometown.
He co-authored a story covering the June 2022 bank shooting in Saanich, B.C., that won a 2023 Edward R. Murrow Award for best continuing coverage.
Before coming to CTV News, he worked closely with the community as a staff writer for Victoria Buzz.
Chan is a graduate of the University of Victoria and holds a degree in English Literature with a minor in Philosophy.
Outside of work you can find Chan rock climbing, hiking or meeting with friends for a game of Dungeons & Dragons.