- Saanich police seek man who stole $600 wheel of cheese
- BC Transit warns of possible cancellations in Victoria
- B.C. buys Courtenay motel for supportive housing
- Tent caterpillars infesting Vancouver Island
- Police seize drugs, gold Desert Eagle pistol in Vancouver Island busts
- Uber launching in Victoria and Kelowna next week
- Police investigate crash involving cyclist in Saanich
- Road closures coming for Oak Bay half marathon
- BC Transit offering free rides to cyclists in Victoria
- Victoria police seek downtown assault suspect
- 'So disappointed': RCMP investigate arson at Duncan playground
- Demand climbs at BC SPCA pet food banks
- RCMP investigating teen's death in Duncan
- Wallet turned over to Saanich police linked to 1980s police investigation
- Beyond Van Gogh exhibit finally opening in Victoria
- Victoria releases 2nd round of work fleet trading cards
- Victoria video store closing after 40 years
- Island Health warns of potential staffing issues at Saanich Peninsula Hospital ER
- Minor earthquake rumbles south of Victoria
- These 10 B.C. hikes required the most rescues last year
Adam Chan is an Associate Digital Producer for CTV News Vancouver Island who joined the team in 2019.
Chan was born and raised in Victoria and considers it a privilege to hear and share the stories that impact his hometown.
He co-authored a story covering the June 2022 bank shooting in Saanich, B.C., that won a 2023 Edward R. Murrow Award for best continuing coverage.
Before coming to CTV News, he worked closely with the community as a staff writer for Victoria Buzz.
Chan is a graduate of the University of Victoria and holds a degree in English Literature with a minor in Philosophy.
Outside of work you can find Chan rock climbing, hiking or meeting with friends for a game of Dungeons & Dragons.